Current Active Projects
- Gallery-size large-format portraits of Cosplayers / Costumers both in and out of their costumes
- The title “Transformations” refers to how cosplayers transform themselves from their “mundane” daily appearance and temporarily become the characters they portray.
- The boundlessly creative and talented authors, artists, storytellers, conrunners, etc. etc. who bring forth myriad possible worlds of speculative fiction to spark the public imaginatio
- This photo project is to take portraits of these people, perhaps posed with their most famous or loved work, taken on a 4×5 film camera.
- In this is ongoing work in progress, I am photographing transgender people.
Links to my work; available in PDF format, static web galleries, and also small printed sample portfolios from Magcloud. Archival prints are also available; please see contact page.
Faces of the “SmartWorld”
(link = text file of initial project description (project pending)
Chinatown USA (work in progress)
Voice of the 99 Percent
Photos from Occupy Wall Street and Occupy Oakland
Event photography, particularly Taiko performances of San Francisco Taiko Dojo, Emeryville Taiko, Maikaze Daiko, and Shidara plus Masquerade photos from Worldcon, Costume Con, AnimeLA, LosCon, etc.
Primarily Costume photoshoots and Masquerade photos from various events
For my policy regarding Convention Masquerade (costume) photography, please Click Here.